Welcome to Tonyrefail Community School where each and every member of our community strives for success. Our shared ambition creates challenge and we work together, using our core values of optimism, trust, respect, positivity and honesty to support each other to achieve.
We have high expectations of each other and value the process of building our community into a safe, inclusive, fair environment which focuses on developing the unique qualities of every individual. We all believe in our community’s purpose in providing an innovative, engaging environment where our young people grow into the independent, resilient, thoughtful contributors who will make a big impact in the world.
This is a happy and enjoyable place in which to learn and all who work here are valued and appreciated for who they are and what they contribute. You are welcome to visit us to share in the positive ethos that we are lucky enough to enjoy every day.
Mrs Heather Nicholas
- 1. Open-Evening-Tuesday-31st.pdf (3.99 Mb)
- 3. A4 CYP Information poster SENTW.pdf (3.41 Mb)
- 3. A4 CYP Information poster.pdf (3.34 Mb)
- 3. A4 CYP Parent Info ALN Apppeals.pdf (4.49 Mb)
- Careers Wales Information Booklet.pdf (739.05 Kb)
- Online Payments.pdf (346.21 Kb)
- Year 11 Easter Revision Timetable and Techniques 2023.pdf (610.71 Kb)
- Year 5 and 6 Spring Term Assembly.pdf (422.87 Kb)